Last time I told you about the other magic drink I brought from Indonesia, Sambiloto. Now I will give another secret to you about another drink of “miracle” from Indonesia that is known as The God’s Crown or The Crown of God, which is widely recognized in Indonesian language as Mahkota Dewa.
For you who want to live a healthy life or cure some diseases, this could be another effective traditional herbal drink for you to drink regularly. But first, I have to be honest that it doesn’t taste good. It’s quite bitter even if it’s not as much bitter as the king of bitter, Sambiloto; but still, it really is for you who aren’t used to bitter herbal drinks.
However, even if it’s not one of the most delicious drinks available, the healing benefits cannot be doubted. Like some other traditional herbal drinks that many people would avoid for the bitter taste, The God’s Crown or Mahkota Dewa provides you the health benefits that you can never imagine, such as:
1. Preventing and healing two of the diseases you fear the most, Tumor and Cancer.
2. Neutralizing the body toxins.
3. Killing any bacteria, virus and fungal in your body.
4. Curing diarrhea problem.
5. Helping your diet by reducing body weight and making your skin smooth as it contains antioxidants.
6. Preventing and healing the cardiovascular diseases and strokes.
7. Reducing high blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar level.
8. Healing uric acid and rheumatic.
9. Ensuring perfect blood circulation and making sure everything works well.
10. Improving the stamina of our body.
Why Is Mahkota Dewa So Powerful?
The silly answer will be it’s because the name itself is called The Crown of GOD so why would you doubt its miracles ? But I won’t answer only this way 😀
So, here is the reasonable answer. The God’s Crown or Mahkota Dewa is so powerful as it has four crucial chemical substances including Flavonoid, Alkaloid, Saponin and Polyphenol. They are the fantastic four that contribute to the superpower of Mahkota Dewa and provide the health benefits this herbal drink gives to the consumers.
And as an Indonesian, I’m proud that The God’s Crown or Mahkota Dewa is indigenous from Indonesia as I believe the best medicine should be natural.
Also, I’m happy that I’ve brought enough of its dry leaves to Italy for my herbal drinks supply! Now, would you want to try its superpower too? 😉