In a very competitive world, effective marketing campaigns are always necessary to achieve the results you want. No organization, institution or corporate entity can escape from the importance of marketing campaigns in order to survive and lead the competition.
There are many great marketing strategies used by big entities in communicating their ideas to people. However, what do they do to make sure that their strategy is not only persuasive but also memorable and inspiring to people who have seen the campaigns?
In delivering marketing campaigns, entities usually state what they do, contact information and some put also their low or discounted prices (for products providers). These are all nice and basic information. But, how to make sure that they are convincing enough?
The right marketing campaigns, as I mentioned earlier, have to be able to motivate and persuade people, in this case, they must be memorable and inspiring. People must feel that after they see the campaigns, they want to do something, follow what the entities suggest or purchase the products and services. Additionally, in delivering effective marketing campaigns strategies, make sure to:
- Define mission, vision and goals. Know who you are, what you want to achieve and what you have for others that make them feel that they need you.
- Specify to whom you direct your marketing campaigns. You need to know well if you are campaigning to elderly, young people, women, men, children (that means the parents are the key), animal lovers (if you’re animal rights organization or animal shelters), vegetarians etc.
(Always keep in mind that different target group means different strategy)
- Be different from others in the business. Show that you have something new beyond their expectation and needs. Never be afraid to express difference.
- Have Call-to-Action (CTA) People want to know that they are engaged, you want them with you and it’s now or never.
- Use eye-catching words, slogans/taglines, designs, images and videos. Never hesitate to involve competent copywriter, designer or video maker. You know that you need them in your team to reach the goals together. It takes the right sentences, images and videos to motivate and inspire people.
- Be transparent and honest. People want to know every step you take in developing and maintaining your entity. Show them all, from how you choose materials for your products (if you’re selling), the processing steps and even how you get along with your team.
(With the era of social media and social networking, the way to interact and tell everything honestly to people had never been this easy and quick. Remember that people want the truth and honesty from the brands and organizations they trust)
- Be sincere and do care. Clarify yourself well and show that your entity has great ethics and nothing you want to do less than doing good deeds for others and even for the world.
Many big entities such as organizations and companies even have their special teams for both caring customer service and CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) as their moral responsibility. People must know your kind heart so they understand that profit isn’t the most important thing for you.
Marketing campaigns are significant in deciding your results. Nevertheless, realize that inspiration and uniqueness are the keys to successful marketing campaigns.
Why is it? Because people want to see that you can really bring change and difference to their lives by choosing you. It’s just as simple as that, nothing less nothing more 🙂